Nut Allergies

Dear Parents/Guardians,

Two students in the school have a severe allergy to peanuts/nuts (e.g. actual nuts, nutella, peanut butter etc.). Any exposure to peanuts/nuts may cause a life-threatening allergic reaction that requires emergency medical treatment. To reduce the chance of this occurring, we are asking that children do not bring any peanut or nut containing products to school.
We appreciate your support and help in providing a safe school environment for these students. If you have any questions or concerns relating to this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards,
Eddie Fox
(Principal)