Welcome back to the third term at Lucan East ETNS. There are lots of exciting things planned for this term.
- We will have a school singalong where children and parents will join together to sing our favourite songs from whole school singing at Lucan East.
- The school will be organising a sponsored walk to raise funds for a new photocopier.
- Each class will be going on a school tour this term
- Our chess team will be representing Leinster in the National Community Games finals in Athlone
- sports day
- Open evening for new Junior Infants
- Our athletes will be competing in Santry sports which is a Dublin wide athletics competition
- The PTA are running in the women’s mini marathon and have exciting plans for the summer fair this year
We are currently ratifying our enrolment policy for our special class for children with autism which will be known as Ireland class. This class will open next september. Next tuesday the athletics trials for the community games at the Athletics track opposite Superquinn. Every family received a flyer about the event and it would be great to have a good representation from the school.
Our school has received 20 native trees from the Irish Independent scheme. Many thanks to Denise (Conor R3 Emily JI) who applied on behalf of the school. Our traffic signs are currently being installed and our new rules will come into force in the next few weeks. Our traffic rules are for everyones safety and we would really appreciate everyones cooperation with them.
Eddie – Príomhoide