It is that time of year again our annual Summer Fair is fast approaching. It will be held on Saturday 15th Of June from 12 to 4pm. This will be this committee’s last organised fundraiser as our 2 year term is coming to a close. We hope this will be a fun filed day and ask you all too please get involved and support us. This year we will be hosting a jam packed fun filled day for all, with 4 inflatable’s, which include pole jousting, demolition derby, 26 foot obstacle course, and giant slide, as well as games, face painting, henna, halal barbeque, prizes, candy floss, popcorn, ice; cream the list goes on J
We will be looking for volunteers as always in the following areas:
- Setting up on Friday 14th of June from 2:30 and Friday evening from 7:30pm
- We will need volunteers to help on the day of the fair, with games, and inflatable’s, and a cleanup team.
Things we Need:
- 2 Gazebos to cover our Barbeques
- A Barbeque
- We are looking for lots of different salads to accompany our barbeque, as well as deserts and cakes, these can be handed in on the morning of the fair or on Friday evening.
- Teddies if you have any unwanted teddies at home please donate them to be used as prizes, please however make sure they are in good condition and clean.
We are looking for donations of prizes, if you know anyone who has their own business or would be willing to donate goods or services for a prize raffle please let myself of any committee/ class rep, or Lesley know.
If you can help in any way this would be very appreciated, any donations of goods for the day or towards prizes, helping with setting up before and of course it is so important we have lots of help on the day. Many hands make light work, and a brilliant day for all our children.