Welcome to our ‘Home Learning’ page. We understand that this is a difficult and worrying time for everyone and everyone’s health and well-being are of utmost importance to us all.
Teachers are doing lots of meetings online so here are some guidelines for the students to follow when they are participating:
- Please show up at the correct time and stay in the meet until the session ends
- Please find a quiet place away from distractions such as TV, pets, siblings etc.
- Please mute your microphone when logging in to the classroom. You can unmute if/when the teacher asks you to contribute.
- If you have a relevant question you can raise your hand, like in school, or put it in the chat window.
- Please keep the sidebar chat window on topic
- If you are responding to another student in the chat, write their name before your response
- Please refrain from eating or making any inappropriate noises in the online classroom
- Please hang up and leave the meet once the teacher indicates that the meet has ended.
We look forward to seeing you all when the school re-opens but in the interim here are some things your children can do at home.