We hope you and your families are continuing to keep safe and well during this challenging time. We are very proud of your wonderful children who have been engaging really well with their school work. A big thank you also to all of the parent(s)/guardian(s) for your ongoing support.
As you are aware, many of the books are from our School Book Rental Scheme. To ensure the continued success of this scheme we need to have these books returned to the school in June in order to prepare them for September 2020. Your child’s teacher will send you a checklist of the books that need to be returned (see below). We are also using this opportunity to return all graded readers, class novels and library books.
Everyone’s health and safety is of paramount importance at this time. Please read the following guidelines for the safe return of Book Rental Books.
1. Remove all pencil marks from the books
2. Complete the checklist for your child’s class (below)
3. Put the books into a plastic bag, seal it and attach the checklist to the outside of the bag.
4. Return the books to the school on Friday 19th between 10 am and 2 pm or on Saturday 20th between 12 and 2 pm.
5. There will be a trolley at the round about with boxes for each class which the books can be dropped into.
6. Please drop and go, as we do in the mornings, and maintain social distancing at all times.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wishing you all continued good health and well-being,
Is mise le meas,